Solution Architect OSS
All-round Operational Support systems architect 32-40 hours a week All Expericence levels Work for European telco & media customers
Welcome to the future
As an OSS Architect, you are working on innovative, network centric solutions and technologies with specific focus on OSS transformation.
- You participate at all project lifecycle aspects from initiation & conception, assessment & design to implementation & deployment;
- You advice on technologies, solutions and products to be chosen for the different domains;
- You provide or contribute to deliverables as high level OSS IT architecture definition, end-to-end solution designs, high-level and detailed processes, application functional designs, architecture strategy, IT roadmap, delivery release planning, migration approach;
- You work with stakeholders with different seniority (product managers/owners, network architects, agile teams, network directors);
- ou present the consequences of different scenarios, based on architecture guidelines, technical feasibility, costs and lead time.
Must have for this job
An OSS Architect is highly focused on specific technological knowledge required in the OSS domains of an Telecom operator,- customer and employee facing functionalities. You are customer & network centric and are empowered to make a difference on every level. Other core competences we require from you:
- Deciveness & persuasiveness;
- Self propelling & being proactive;
- Empathy & strong interpersonal skills;
- Creative & analytical thinking;
- Ability to adapt;
- Visionary & communicative;
- Flexibility in ways of working.
What are you bringing
- Knowledge in shaping the OSS architecture in industry leading Telco & Media companies especially in complex OSS transformation programs;
- Experience in (at least 4) OSS domain areas as Service & Resource Order Management, Inventory (logical, physical), Service & Resource Assurance (Problem, Fault & Performance/Event Management, Ticketing, Reporting), Work Force Management, Capacity Management, Network Build project management, Change Management;
- Knowledge of Fixed & Mobile Data & Voice Network Architectures (IP VPN, SD-WAN, SDN-NFV, IMS, Unified Communications, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS/CPaaS, SaaS), M2M/IoT, 5G;
- Experience in OSS suites (like Netcracker, Ericsson, Oracle, Nokia, Comarch, Zsmart);
- Competency in Technologies & Concepts as Microservices, API Management, Service Bus, Decision Rules & Process engines, Event-based Architecture, Data Management & Migration, Data Synchronization & Caching, Big Data, AI, RPA, Security & Privacy;
- Understanding traditional & new telco service and customer needs for migration & selfcare;
- Different methodologies & frameworks as TMForum Frameworx, Agile/Safe, DevOps, CI/CD.
What we offer you
A competitive salary, a lease car, bonus structure and excellent secondary working conditions. Next to that, we offer an informal atmosphere, exciting innovative projects, internal academy and cool colleagues.