RBI Managing Consultant (regio Rotterdam)
As a RBI(Risk Based Inspection) consultant you help clients to identify and define operational issues in the field of integrity & inspection.
As a RBI(Risk Based Inspection) consultant you help clients to identify and define operational issues in the field of integrity & inspection, then develop and implement operational strategies to improve effectiveness and achieve excellent bottom line results. We have clients in several industries, the focus for the RBI consultant will be on the oil&gas industry.
You get the opportunity to make the transition to team lead and build your own team. you will be part of the MT.
- Facilitate RBI sessions at the client;
- Apply knowledge about inspection planning;
- Give general advice in the field of maintenance;
- Set up project planning, identify variations, risks and opportunities;
- Identify leads for (additional) sales;
- Writes (management) reports and articles for internal and external use;
- Prepare, give and facilitate presentations independently;
- Coaching and training on the job;
- Provide training for customers and colleagues;
- Analyse maintenance-related data (and integrity) from Enterprise Asset Management(EAM);
- Systems (like Infor/SAP/Ultimo/Maximo etc.);
- Design, implement and/or evaluate maintenance-concepts in EAM systems;
- Optimize EAM-data, fit for client use.
- BSc. or Msc. Degree in a technical engineering discipline or a comparable level achieved by working experience;
- 2-7 years of experience in Maintenance and Asset Management Consultancy work or having worked within a maintenance department in a managerial position;
- Up to date knowledge of risk based inspection methods;
- Knowledge of the behavior from static equipment in the oil&gas industry;
- Good communication skills, diplomacy and representative;
- Service minded and a pro-active attitude;
- Safety First mentality;
- Structural method of work and analytical capabilities;
- Have the flexibility to work overseas in a multi-cultural environment (short- or long-term);
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (spoken & written) is a must.
What They offer
To support our ambition of further growth and development, we are looking for candidates with a global mindset. People, who want to grow both personally and professionally. Who want to seize the opportunity to have an exciting career within a TOP company that’s active in some seriously dynamic industries. Who want to add value to their career by working for many different multinationals. We offers you all that. We also offer you the chance to develop your skills within the world of Asset Performance Management. It is also a great way to be part of a growing and ambitious company.